Serves the average coven.
Stagnant swamp water
7 ogres’ eyeballs
7 naughty boys’ toenails
7 diced devilled eggplants
7 tablespoons of castor oil
7 vampire bat wings
7 babies’ cries
1. Fill the cauldron with swamp water.
2. Add devilled eggplants, castor oil, mouldy vegetables.
3. Bring to a boil adding wolfsbane and hemlock to taste.
4. Reduce to a simmer.
5. Add the eyeballs, toenails, rats.
6. Bring to a boil then allow to simmer for an hour.
7. Add the cries of 7 babies for added taste before serving.
Schools and students have permission to use this graphic for non-commercial, educational purposes.